Dec 9, 2007

Jingle All The Way

I spent a decent portion of my weekend party planning. Saturday Dec. 15 is the big Chrismukkah party and I am psyched. However in my party planning I have found two things difficult to come by on the old internet: champagne punch recipe and playlist suggestions.

I have settled on an orange-n-apple champagne punch (lets hope it tastes as yummy as it sounds) and have pulled together a 60 song play list, a mix of holiday tunes and old favs. Now for your reading pleasure, here's a sampling. Please feel free to suggest additions

Jingle Bells - SheDAISY
All I want for Christmas - Mariah Carey
I Get a Kick Out of You - Frank Sinatra
Amarillo by Morning - George Strait
Christmas in Dixie - Kenny Chesney
Linus & Lucy - Vince Guaraldi Trio
Ants Marching - Dave Matthews Band
Please Come Home for Christmas - the Eagles
Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffett
Little Saint Nick - the Beach Boys
Baby it's cold out - Jessica Simpson
What Are You Doing New Years Eve - the Orioles
Free Fallin' - Tom Petty

1 comment:

Kristen said...

hi friend! email me your mailing address... it's time to send out some holiday cheer!!
kristen@faux-toes.com