It usually takes a while, but I can find some suggested tunes to update my iPod with. (Ha! iPod shuffle. I am so 2006.) Tonight I found some awesome lists from Shape Magazine.
Let's cut to the chase. I work out. I need music. You work out. You probably need music too.
|WANTED: Songs that will make|
me look like this when I work out.
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl
- Black Betty
- Crazy In Love
- Dynamite (a current fav)
- Fire Burning
- Harder to Breath (Dear Abbey's version)
- I Believe In a Thing Called Love
- I Gotta Feeling
- I Love Rock n Roll
- Just What I Needed
- Seasons of Love (gotta have Broadway represented)
- Should I Stay or Should I Go
- Single Ladies
- SOS (another fav)
- Still Haven't Found What I'm Lookin For
- This Love
- When I Grow Up
Fill me in with what's on your exercise playlist and may our work outs reach new musical heights.