Mar 19, 2008

Goats Not Included


S8001384.JPG
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.
That picture right there is of my new roommate - except this boyfriend does not come with his own pair of goats (darn? yay?).

In 48 hours we got Ross's apartment cleaned out, most his stuff moved into storage at his mom's and him moved into my place. We're still working on a few things, like 2 laundry baskets full of clothes that neither of us have the will power to carry out of my car.

It was a whirlwind of a move, one that had us both zonked out and in bed by 9 p.m. yesterday but it's done! It doesn't feel like much of a change and I really don't think it will til we are in our new place and all my pretty girly stuff meets his macho boy stuff. The combining of the things. Holy cow. John Wayne cut-out, meet pink Coach purse. Too big a collection of weights, meet too big a collection of high heels.

These meetings are still another 6 weeks or so off. I better start prepping my bags and shoes.

No comments: