Nov 2, 2009

Ross & Cheryl Black have arrived


kbr.jpg
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.

You may have noticed, friend, there has been a lag in the blogging. But I think you will forgive me; I was off getting hitched.

It's super helpful to have an amazing photographer friend (ahem, KBR) who can shoot you an amazing photo a week before your regular photographer can get you the whole slew of them.

I know I just got married and I ought to give a good long blog about it, but folks, I'm just tired. I've been in my nightgown since 3 p.m.!

So I'll tell you this: it was perfect. We both showed up, as did the minister (thank goodness), and we both looked HOT. Our families were beaming and our friends boogied all night long. The BBQ was delish and the margaritas plentiful. The tablecloths knocked my invisible socks right off. I suggest everyone have orange pintuck tablecloths. The flowers, bouquets and centerpieces alike, were outstanding. The DJ came alive and the party was hoppin'. We hit the town after the fact and actually closed the bar down. Greeting us in our room was a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. We stayed up til 4 a.m. reliving the perfectness.

Then a week in the Bahamas (photos to come, I promise) and we're back with the puppy in our apartment looking at each other saying "ya know, we're moving soon. Maybe that means we don't need to clean..."

And ya know what, I don't think we're going to clean. Mr. & Mrs. Black do not want to spoil a perfect wedding/honeymoon by cleaning, no way Jose. Just sitting back and soaking it all in.

No comments: