Nov 16, 2009

Wedding Pic But Not a Wedding Blog


loweC_7308edit2
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.
Because while the wedding was AMAZING, I've already told you about it. But can there be too many wedding pics? No, no there can't be. What else is going on you ask? Well, let me tell you.

1. I was worried my computer had quit recognizing its own battery but thankfully I think I'm wrong. It's now showing 1% of charge. I'll take it.
2. The kitchen is red! I have 2 coats on about half the kitchen and sometime this week will be finishing it up. It looks HOT.
3. We're moving on Saturday! We have a lot of furniture being delivered and we still need to pack...basically we're avoiding it like the plague.
4. I am attending parts of this Web summit this week and am learning some cool things. My Web provider for work doesn't know it yet, but I'm about to start demanding that they step it up. I want cooler Web things and I want them bad.
5. This is one of my favorite wedding photos and I wanted to share it with you.

No comments: