Jan 4, 2015

New and Improved

New year, improved people. At least that's the idea right? Since I love checklists and goals, I kinda love new year's resolutions. In the past I've had a tendency to make too many and then not follow through. So for the past couple years I've tried to make just a couple really specific resolutions that actually matter. And this year I am forcing it upon suggesting it to my family as well.

Here's what we are trying to do

Cade - potty train! We've got a Thomas the train potty and a whole year ahead of us. It might come down to December 31 but we can do it!

Ross - finish the back porch. This really a winter goal since he wants to be done by the spring. Most likely this means 2 more chairs, an end table or two, another electrical outlet and some additional lighting.

Me - take my multi-vitamin most days (5 out of 7 seems reasonable) and read at least one book per month. In previous years it might have been take my multi-vitamin daily and read a book every week or two a month or something crazy. But hello, I've met me and I know my working mom schedule. Almost daily and one per month would both be a big improvement and might actually be achievable.

Ready, set, go!

No comments: