Nov 25, 2008

Wedding-Bonanza


IMG_8660.JPG
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.
The past two days have been a wedding bonanza.

First, Larisa finished our save the dates using this photo. I wish I could express to you just how cool our save the date is...because its WAY cool. She did a great job.

Second I went to pick up my wedding dress today but no dice. It was too big. They are reordering it in a size smaller. Way better for the ego than if it had to be reordered bigger.

I also checked out Austin Party Central which has a linen exactly matching the bridesmaids dresses. Very excited about that.

And I sent Nancy and Ross a spreadsheet for creating their half of the guest list.

I chatted with the Marriott Courtyard and the Hilton today about reserving a block of rooms. I think the Marriott might be a better downtown option that the Stephen F. Austin. It isn't as cool but it will fit people's budgets better so more are likely to be able to stay in town. I think staying in town really betters the Austin experience so I want as many people as possible to do that.

Finally on Saturday I have an appointment with a florist who I have heard amazing things about. I'm super duper excited to meet with her.

I'd also like to take a moment to make a shout-out to my cake lady, Paloma. I think Paloma is the cat's meow. Her cakes are amazing and she's been a dream to work with. If you are a bride in Austin, I highly suggest calling up Paloma over at Coco Paloma Desserts and ordering from her. Here's to Paloma!

No comments: