Dec 31, 2009

Bring On 2010

I really love the Windows Live Writer that lets me blog with super easy formatting. One day I’ll really figure out the photo inclusion function. I mean Blogger is one of the biggest blogging platforms and Windows is king so the two are bound to start working together better one day. However, that is just a sidebar. What I really want to share are my new year’s resolutions.
  1. Team Black will eat at a new restaurant every week. They may not always be fancy restaurants but we really enjoy eating out and I really enjoy trying new places. We already have a few picked out – Gumbo’s for Valentine’s Day and the Salt Lick for my birthday. Along with our new restaurant trying, I’m going to attempt to blog a review each week. I’m not sure if it could ever happen but I would really love to be a restaurant critic or travel writer. This will be my not so silent attempt to get started.
  2. I will use my reusable grocery bags. Instead of just leaving them in the car when I go to HEB, I'll use 'em. I will, I will, I will.
  3. Team Black will pick up their own crap. We both have bad habits of leaving cups, clothes, etc all over the house. In 2010 we will not do it (as much). PROMISE!
  4. I will go to the gym 4 times per week. I decided to remove the old “to lose 10 pounds” resolution and focus more on working out than weight. I may attempt to eat healthier but I’m not going to beat myself up over it. Now if I happen to shed 5 pounds of belly blubber before bikini season, well…no objections.
Besides eating out with me and picking up his crap, Ross’ new year’s resolution is to be working full-time as a firefighter. I have full faith. In fact, I think he’ll have that by June. As part of the efforts, he’s going to start on his driver’s certification and has revamped his work out regiment.

I’m thinking 2010 might be a good year for Team Black. Happy New Year!

No comments: