Feb 23, 2010

Puppy Play on Snow Day


Puppy Play on Snow Day
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425
We had a snow day! In Texas! And I got to try Flickr's video uploading function for the first time. I think its been an all-around success.

For the record, Lexi hates rain but loves snow. She wanted to go outside all afternoon and play! As you can see from the video, she's a very cute snow pup.

I think at the little house in P-ville we got 1-1.5 inches. Definitely more than I've seen in the southern part of Texas ever before. I even saw people's pics of snowmen around town. Talk about crazy!

Now time for pilates since the roads are too icy for the hubby to let me drive to the gym. It's pretty cute how protective of me he is. Actually his protectiveness is what got me a full snow day since he insisted I don't drive in to work today. (I worked from home instead which is never a problem at my very flexible job.) GSCTX calling it a half day took care of the rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice video! Looks like both Ross and Lexi were having a great time,though Ross may have wished for a fur coat like Lexi's!

Mom