Aug 28, 2011

Vivamos a Firenze!

That is my Span-talian for "let's go to Florence!"

This morning chatting with Mom about their San Diego trip (7 weeks!) the conversation turned to EuroTrip 2012. So while Ross is soaking in the bubble bath (a nearly nightly occurrence) I'm investigating lovely things in Italy.

And just look at the front runner for our hotel in Florence, The Rosary Garden.


And...


It's located in the southern part of Florence, so a little out of the hustle and bustle which I think will be nice. I expect that we'll stay in downtown Rome and probably ditto for Venice so I'd like to have one Italian stop that feels more quaint. Someplace where I can wake up and eat my way across town. Wander from breakfast pastry to delicious lunch to a mid-afternoon glass of wine to a leisurely Italian dinner. Oh yes, I think the Rosary Garden and I are going to be great friends.

No comments: