Apr 6, 2012

California Recap

I'm home from California, catching up on all y'all's blogs and realizing I like the ones with pics best. So I'll eat my own dog food and give you my week in Cali in images.

Spent time on day 1 with Kev, including lunch at this cute waterside restaurant and later that night, dinner with Carly & her sister & brother-in-law
IMG_0279 

On Day 2 we went to the San Diego Zoo (check that off the bucket list!) where I discovered my love of baby giraffes. How cute are they!
IMG_0351

 Then we went to the Flower Fields in Carlsbad, CA
 IMG_0441

Then admired the ocean which exponentially increased my determination to get a beach condo one day
IMG_0454

The next day Mom & I flew to San Francisco. We wandered and eventually ended up in Macy's which was advertising their flower show. It was CRAZY. We also met Carly's parents and other sister and brother-in-law that day.
 IMG_0468

On Monday I had to start working again but Mom & I took a cable car down to dinner at Fisherman's Wharf and I saw the Golden Gate Bridge (though with the distance, fog and setting sun, didn't get much in the way of pictures)
 IMG_0484

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were a blur of work which included attending a conference, conducting more than 50 video interviews, entertaining clients and giving a presentation.

Whew.

No comments: