Dec 22, 2013

Congrats Ryan and Margeaux!

While I was getting  my nails done today I checked Facebook to see if Margeaux changed her status to "engaged". Not because I knew anything definite but because I knew she and Ryan were in Fredericksburg for the weekend. She had not.

When I arrived home and Ross told me Ryan and Margeaux were coming over soon; I said "I hope they are coming over to tell us they are engaged!!!" Ross did not know if that was the case or not. But I had high hopes. Because, well, we LOVE Margeaux. And if Ryan didn't propose to her soon, I was going to do it for him (which is exactly what I told Nancy at lunch on Friday).

HE PROPOSED! SHE SAID YES!

Yes, that is what happened on Ryan's 35th birthday weekend getaway to the vineyards of Fredericksburg. He popped the question over a bottle of wine at their B&B and Margeaux said yes! WOOHOO!

And just when you think we couldn't possibly be any happier for them, yes, it got better. Today Ryan asked Ross to be one of his groomsmen and then they asked if Cade could serve as ring bearer. YES and YES.

We promptly asked if we could host their engagement party which it looks like we'll be doing in January. I couldn't be happier for them and am thrilled that my boys will be part of such a special day in life of two people we love very much.

CONGRATULATIONS RYAN AND MARGEAUX!

No comments: