Mar 21, 2007

It's On


Its been on -- the never ending job hunt, but the point is, its still on. I wish it were off. Trust me ladies and gentlemen, the MOMENT it is off, I shall have a party and you are invited should you like to attend. With any luck that means you will have to fly to Boston b/c that would suggest that I was able to land a job before graduation. And that would be swell.

So if you could, pray for me please. To the job-hunting gods (they are my personal fav), or to the Guy Upstairs himself, or Budda, or John Stewart. Big Papi Ortiz would be fine too. Pray to whoever it is you pray to -- unless he plays for the Yankees, in which case just stop right there.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Lol. That last line = Very Funny! I'm just glad you didn't mention Peyton or I would have vomitted in my mouth a little bit.