May 9, 2007

My Motivation


S8000366.JPG
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.
Studying is HARD when its 78 and sunny out. Its like pulling teeth, I'm tellin ya. But I have to do it so that I can graduate (in 11 days) and move to Austin.

Speaking of Austin, my lease starts Friday. I have my TiVo ordered and am ready to go. AND there's a fun little car waiting in Houston for me to drive it to Austin. Doesn't that sound like fun?? Once I get there, I get to be a girl and start nesting. Ikea and Target, here I come! All with the goal of having a pretty apartment put together by June 1 when my friends from home all come to visit. Its a crazy 3 weeks ahead of me!

But I have to study first. I have to, have to, have to. OK, I'm going to study. I swear. Women's history and I will be best friends. OK -- STUDYING!

No comments: