Jun 19, 2007

Nashvegas Baby


S8000925.JPG
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.
Marc and I flew to TN early to play in Nashville for the day. And play we did!! We went out dancing as soon as we got in at a fun place on Broadway with a country cover band. I, of course, knew every song by heart and Marc, well, he picked up on a few. And we totally closed down the place.

Thursday was spent gallavanting around Nashville and hanging out with the King. Oh and we went to this sweet pub, which unfortunately has since closed down (yes in the 5 days since I was there). But because they were closing down the waitress gave us each a mug hanging on the wall. The kind you get if you drink far too many beers and they write your nickname on. Marc's says "Big Cat." And according to my mug, you can just call me Dr. LuvTender.

No comments: