- have a celebratory dinner with Ross, Ryan and Sus re: Ross' new job.
- celebrate my 3 year anniversary at Girl Scouts. Btw, I definitely have had it in my mind that July 1 was my anniversary however thanks to the terrificness of blogs, I discovered that no, July 2 is my anniversary. However I am not going to take back all the "hey its my anniversary" statements I made today. No. We're going with I started the week of July 1...just because in 2007 July 1 was a Sunday is irrelevant.
- celebrate 4th of July
- celebrate 3 years since our first date on July 5, 2007 (this is actually how I realized that my GSCTX anniversary was a day off. Whatever, I knew the important anniversary, the one with my hubby)
- finally book our trip to Cozumel, as soon as we know when Ross' medical exam for GFD is
- see Wicked! in Houston with Mom and eat an amazing shrimp dinner cooked by dear old Dad
- visit Grandma!
- go to Cozumel (fingers crossed!)
- smooch my hubby before his first day at GFD, the dream gig
- go to Boston to see my family, eat lunch at the BU pub, watch Jess & Rob get married and meet baby Taygan
Jul 1, 2010
This Month I Will...
at 10:27 PM