Nov 28, 2013

Our Little Turkey

Cade's first Thanksgiving! He was...diverse? Mercurial? All over the place because his mommy is enforcing nap training which affects his eating schedule and neither he nor mommy have totally figured it out yet all while having a stuffy nose that is interfering with his breathing?

Yeah, the last one. Definitely that last one.

However, despite his mood swings, we did have one HUGE victory. My baby loves pumpkin bread! I don't need a DNA test to prove he's my baby (or the 40 weeks of pregnancy or 24 hours of labor). At 8 months old he is a pumpkin bread connoisseur and that is all the proof I need that he is my offspring. Victory!

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of him eating the famed family pumpkin bread because naturally I was too busy stuffing it in both of our mouths. But I do have other pictures...pictures of his many...expressions. Enjoy!

image
Happy to see Aunt Meg arrive

image
Sad 5 minutes later for no reason

image
Exploring

iphone_pic
Tentative bites of mashed potatoes

iphone_pic
Cheeks stuffed with potatoes and not too happy about it


iphone_pic
Finally a good picture! Winner winner turkey dinner!


No comments: