Jan 2, 2007

I Heart Boise State University


sundevilstadiumrd.jpg
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.
Mom and I have this running joke about how Idaho is the last place I would ever ever want to live. I mean really who lives in Boise?

Well tonight, I take it back (at least for the next few days). In the most beautiful game I've seen since Texas beat USC in the Rose Bowl last year, Boise State came out of nowhere to beat Oklahoma.

I feel about Oklahoma University about the way I feel about the New York Yankees. I wish the players no ill will I would just prefer if they never won another game again b/c my team seems to struggle with them. So to see the underdog of underdogs beat OU in overtime, especially since they were lucky to make it to overtime, well it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Its going to be a happy 2007, I can just tell.

No comments: