Dec 9, 2012

The Tree

Originally I was going to go Christmas-tree-less this year due to the move. Too much else to do to buy a new tree (we retired the super ghetto one last year...seriously it was held straight with fishing line, hello redneck) and bust out with all the ornaments.

I still stand by the "no big tree" decision; I can barely figure out where to put my furniture. I don't think I could handle the stress of arranging around a Christmas tree too.

But on Tuesday I broke down while at Whole Foods and came home with a little table top tree (also my first live tree n 5 years!). It was on sale, just $20 and as you know I'm a sucker for Christmas and sales. (Think of it not as how much I spent but how much I saved! In this case, I saved us $10. That's a deal!)

iphone_picBecause it's from Whole Foods I'm sure it is organic or some other ridiculously fancy thing I didn't know I *needed.* Most importantly though, it allows me to display one of my most prized Europe souveniers: a Swarovski crystal Santa's hat ornament.

No comments: