Jun 28, 2012

Deco Day 1

As they say in homebuilder jargon, today we went to deco.

For 2 hours we compared wood floors, counter tops, paints, blind colors, door knobs and more. I never thought about how many little details there are!

I was most anxious about the kitchen cabinet and counter combination. Both because I have the most ambitious decorating goal in the kitchen and also because those colors would set the tone for so much else. It was when we got to that section that I made the designer lady examine my Pinterest pictures with me. Here are the two that were our guiding lights.

Source: google.com via Cheryl on Pinterest

Source: hgtv.com via Cheryl on Pinterest

Thank God Ross was more decisive than me. Otherwise we might not have ever picked out cabinets or counters!

And believe it or not, all these things here will one day come together to make a home!

iphone_pic

No comments: