Jan 1, 2013

Baby Bucket Update

Whittling my way through the Baby Bucket List I've been reading, napping and movie-watching like a champ. I recently finished Sharp Objects (don't recommend) and am more than halfway through Between Sisters (jury is still out). I also re-enlisted in Netflix's DVD service and this afternoon watched What to Expect When You're Expecting. As a pregnant lady, I found it HILARIOUS. Also I know the Baby Bucket List said "movie date" which we still fully intend to go on one of these days, but I would like to add to the list "catch up on movies" because I am going to do my best over the next 10 weeks (!!! just 10 weeks!!!) to watch all the movies I said I wanted to watch but never got around to. Netflix, you are about to get a work out.

Also here are a few new additions to the Baby Bucket List
  • Finish our wedding-2012 "yearbook" (I'm at June 2012, not too bad if I do say so myself)
  • Lots of Lexi walks
  • QT at the gym (because 1. it makes me less achey and 2. I can)
  • Cheryl-only activities when Ross is working
  • West Wing on Netflix (Not sure if I'll watch the whole series but I want to watch at least enough episodes to determine if its worth committing to the full series)
And so that you don't think/I remember all the awesome things post-pregnancy, here's a list of things I'm looking forward to enjoying when baby boy arrives
  • 12 weeks home with the little guy
  • And as a result, lots of time with my hubby too
  • Lots of baby pics, per my 2013 resolution
  • Puppy kissing baby, and vice versa, for years to come, because nothing is sweeter
  • An additional day each year to enjoy birthday cake
  • Giving family/friends the best excuse ever to visit me/us (reserve your spot on the Google calendar now!)
  • Shaving my legs
  • Pants that button

No comments: