Today was Cade's last day of school before summer vacation. Being in a pre-school (day care but pre-school makes me feel better), summer vacation is just one week. So for the next 9 days, Cade is stuck with us. Wah-hahaha!
We started it out right tonight with no shoes, no shirt and no problems.
I jest that Cade is stuck with us but our summer staycation plans are coming along quite nicely.
- Day 1 - Park and Pool with Nichole and Brittany
- Day 2 - Rest and Relaxation, maybe Curious George movie
- Day 3 - Mom/Dad Split
- Day 4 - Play date with Erin and Rowan (while we work)
- Day 5 - Play date with Nana and Grandpa Jack
- Day 6 - Mom/Dad Split, Craft Time Class
- Day 7 - Bryanna's wedding with Grandma and Grandpa (my mom and dad)
- Day 8 - Will and Laure's engagement party
- Day 9 - Rest and Relaxation, maybe The Land Before Time movie
Days 2 and 9 are Sundays and you know, even God rested on Sunday so I figure Cade can too. And in between all those plans, we'll be letting Cade wear himself out with his new trick, scooting down the stairs. Watch and see my friends.