Feb 22, 2012

11 Qs

I love these cheesey things so when I saw this one on Anna's blog, I just couldn't resist. Here we go:

1. If you could live anywhere in the world for just a year – where would you live?
At the risk of starting out even cheesier, I'd live in Austin. I might make it downtown Austin instead of suburbia. I feel like when I graduated college I asked myself this exact question and then chose Austin. So it's not "if I could" it's more of a "I decided I could" kinda answer.

2. What were you like in high school?
Chatty. Busy. Mostly upbeat. Really busy.

3. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
12...almost 13. Like within weeks of 13.

4. What is your go-to coffee or tea order?
Tall caramel frapaccino with 2% milk and no whip cream please. And yes, that is saved in my Starbucks iPhone app with caloric information readily available. (Wow. Yuppie.)

5. How many states have you lived in?
Let's say 3 - Texas, Massachusetts and New South Wales which is a state (or province maybe?) of Australia.

6. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
About 30 minutes ago to both my favs, Ross & Lexi.

7. What is your favorite color?
Pink. And orange. And red. That whole side of the color wheel really.

8. Favorite cartoon character?
Oh wow, I haven't thought about this in forever. Well, for adult cartoons, I really like Peggy Hill. I can't tell you how many Peggy Hills I know in Texas. It's hilarious!

9. What were you doing a year ago today?
Let's say give or take a day, in which case, apparently blogging about my dad and Girl Scout Cookies.

10. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I went through a handful of phases like any kid but other than the teacher and obligatory gymnast phase (Olympic gold medalist gymnast to be exact) they all kinda stuck to the communications field. For a bit in high school I wanted to be Diane Sawyer. Starring with her on World News is a close second best.

11. Today is going to be a great day because…
It was 83 degrees. In February. God I love Texas.

No comments: