Nov 4, 2010

Don't know how she does it

Today Brittany was put in charge of discovering the results of her hubby's bar exam results. The bar association thingy posts a list of names to their website of the people who passed the bar. So you just keep refreshing that webpage, every few minutes...or every few seconds.

Ken, her hubby, took to distracting himself today. A reasonable thing given that those results would be life-changing. So Brittany was the team rep in charge of checking the results. I don't know how she did it.

I would have lost my mind.

There are good reasons why I didn't know the websites for Ross' EMT and firefighting test results. I would have been compulsive. Hats off to Brittany for being on top of that today and still maintaining her sanity.

Oh and right...
BIG HATS OFF TO KEN AND MY COUSIN ROBIN FOR BOTH PASSING THE TEXAS BAR!
Two new lawyers in the fam. Woohoo!

loweC_4061
Robin at our wedding

loweC_7059
Britt & Ken at our wedding

No comments: