Sep 18, 2012

Things I love: Delta Trips

019
Just look at them. How could you not love vacationing with them?
I really love our annual Delta trips.

So far they have all been wedding related. As such we've spent QT in Boston, came here to Austin and frolicked through Charleston.

Next year we're going crazy and taking a trip just to take a trip. We're also venturing out west for the first time. Las Vegas here we come!

I know it is about 11 months away still but my gosh, I just LOVE a good Delta trip. I am so so so looking forward to it.

Added bonus: Ross was already able to get the necessary days off so he is coming too! Yay!

In the meantime though I am also really excited about my mini-Delta reunion in DC in a mere 10 days. Hurray!

PS Update 7:24 p.m. - my God that glass of wine looks delicious. I'll see you in 6 or so months wine.

No comments: