Bottom line every February-April, I just want to buy everything spring-ish and redecorate the house. This is a problem because
- I do actually have a home decor budget and it is not unlimited.
- My husband isn't as into the bright colors as I am. (I should probably just be thankful that I've pulled off a turquoise wall in the bedroom and a red kitchen with minimal objections.)
- Most of these things don't actually match our house.
- As good an idea as plants seem during these moments, I don't have a green thumb. I have a brownish-black thumb that kills nearly every plant it comes in contact with.
- Because I've done this every year, I actually have spring-ish things and really all I need to do is take them out of the closets.
PS And then I realized I can update the blog to look springy! So I did :)