If the clock set back 60 minutes right now I would...
- Probably repeat my evening. Its been pretty swell thus far.
- work out, ideally at a morning weight-lifting class (the kind offered by my gym always in non-morning hours)
- have brunch with my hubby (in this fantasy-land, his work day is canceled too, with pay of course)
- take Lexi to a dog park and enjoy weather below 90 degrees (obviously this is fantasy-land or not Texas in August at least)
- read a book or Texas Monthly from the new in-ground pool that would suddenly manifest itself in my backyard...complete with a waterfall
|My Mexican Beach|
- immediately cancel as many bills as possible, beginning with my student loan payment which would be the most gratifying not to pay, followed only by a large portion of my AT&T bill. And find a renter for the house.
- spend at least two months in Europe visiting Venice, Rome, Florence, Athens, Crete, Seville, Madrid and other warm, near-the-Mediterranean locations
- come back to US of A for Christmas and 4th of July, for sure. And probably good healthy portions of football season too. I do love all those very American things.
- hop back on a plane and go down under to explore more of Australia, the south island of New Zealand, Fiji and the Cook Islands.
- inevitably go up a dress size from all the delicious food I would never refuse while in such fun and amazing places
- post-sabbatical, I would invest in WeightWatchers.
|Crete = fantasy destination|