Dec 9, 2010

What do you read?

Sarah Palin doesn't inspire much in me (oops! politics; bad Cheryl. Things to avoid: politics, money and religion.) but her interview with Barbara Walters included the famous "what do you read" question. She said CS Lewis, Wall Street Journal, local Alaskan newspapers. I have my opinion about what that says about her but it got me thinking, what do all of us read and what does it say about us?

From magazine.org
I read...
  • Mashable.com
  • RosettaThurman.com
  • Many Delta blogs
  • Texas Monthly
  • Fluffy girly fiction books
  • Professional advice books like Raising More Money, though I'll admit, those are the least read
I think/hope that the list of things I read says I'm a nonprofit techy with interests in my community, friends and profession.

What do you read and what do you think it says about you?

2 comments:

Haila said...

If you're looking for you're reading list to say nonprofit techy, you're definitely missing something... http://www.nten.org/blog

Cheryl said...

I didn't have a goal but that's a good one. Thanks for the suggestion!