Apr 25, 2011

It's my birthday and I'm kinda a big deal

And no, I'm not really that cocky. I only say that because I wrote this little blog today about donating my birthday (the big 2-6 y'all) to the Breast Cancer Resource Center via Causes, a Facebook app for micro-giving and Causes actually picked it up and posted it on their website. And Causes is kinda a big deal so by proxy, I am also kinda a big deal. Sweet.

By the way, if you are wondering, my Birthday Wish for the BCRC has raised $336 so far. Woohoo! Thanks y'all!

PS I've been snacking at my desk while surfing the Internets and consequently, feeding Lexi little bites. She's become so spoiled that if I go too long between bites for her, she's started pawing at me as a reminder that she's here. As if the furry face and slobbery mouth weren't reminder enough.

No comments: