May 7, 2011

Post with Google Account

On the default Blogger settings, comments can be posted from a variety of accounts including through your Google account. (Note: you can't test this here on my blog because I recently started installed Disqus for comments. But you could test it on Jess or Jane's blog.) This is usually the option I pick. So I type my comment, click on the drop-down box and select "Google Account" and then hit "post comment."

Now this next part is why I'm even writing about this. The next screen I see is like 1/5 of the CAPTCHA. Like it really wanted to show up but just couldn't quite get there. So I push "post comment" again and I inevitably get the same thing. It isn't until the third time that I get the CAPTCHA and see my little Google account avatar next to my comment.

Does that happen to you? Or is my Google account a freak?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's definately a great deal to learn about this issue. I like all the points you've made.
Feel free to visit my site : Credit Repair Reviews

Anonymous said...

I simply could not go away your [url=http://www.cheapraybansunglassesuk.co.uk]ray ban sunglasses[/url] website prior to suggesting that I really loved the standard information an individual supply on your visitors? [url=http://www.cheapraybansunglassesuk.co.uk]ray ban sunglasses uk[/url] ,Is going to be again ceaselessly to investigate cross-check new posts