- The inventor of maternity leggings should be President.
- The starter of Bagel Tuesday at my office should be the VP.
- One of the perks to being pregnant is guiltlessly eating a whole chocolate chip bagel slathered in cream cheese for breakfast.
- And also putting snack size Hershey's and Three Musketeers bars on that same plate.
- I'm confident Mitt Romney does not turn up the volume and belt "The Pina Colada" song while he's driving. We have so little in common.
- I bet if he wins, Obama would have a more raucous victory party (per the previous thought, among others).
- I'm really interested in what a George Strait presidency would look like.
Nov 6, 2012
Random Thoughts on a Tuesday in November
In addition to "baby brain" making you forget things, I'm also pretty sure it increases ADD tendencies. Here's a sampling of my random thoughts before 9 a.m.