Nov 30, 2012

Thankful Part 4

20. Hometown Animal Care: We have the best vet. They are fixing up our little Lexi right now.
21. Amazon.com/Overstock.com: Cheap, easy online shopping. The new, pregnant homeowner's saving grace.
22. Kevin: He's pretty swell. And I get to see him next month!
23. In-laws: It's really nice to have my in-laws in town. They are always ready to help with whatever we need, new house included.
24. Tenants: That's right, we have tenants at the old house. We give them the keys today. Hurray!
25. Ross surprise: I don't know what it is yet, but it has been requested that I take an afternoon off at the end of December to enjoy 1 of my Christmas presents. Yes sir!
26. The end of Movember: my husband just became so much more kiss-able.
27. Utilities: I didn't realize how much I love internet, cable, electricity and the like until I was without them. They are all on now (fingers crossed they stay that way) and it is awesome.
28. Austin friends: From the usual dozen suspects to the ones we see a little less often, we're really lucky to have a large, fun group of friends here. Making baby shower invite lists remind me just how lucky!
29. Melissa: My BFF from the beginning of time. Can you believe we've been friends for 19 years??
30. Holiday season: It really is the most wonderful time of year. Full of happy moments, food, friends, family, festivities and so many other fantastic things. I heart the holidays.

No comments: