Nov 8, 2012

Spaghetti Squash

22 weeks in and Baby Cade is about 11 inches long, roughly the length of a spaghetti squash (which I don't think I've ever seen let alone eaten). Slowly but surely he is closing in on that 1 pound mark.

Now that I'm into the second half of my pregnancy, things seem to be going faster. I'm sure this also has to do with our move, the holidays, etc. I've said it once and I'll say it again, it is a good thing this kiddo won't be here until March because there is NO WAY I'll be ready before then.

Dear Cade, please stay in my belly until March. I'd like you to be fully developed and whatnot and also, if you come sooner than that, you are probably sleeping in a laundry basket.

1 comment:

janieliz19 said...

I just cooked a spaghetti squash on Thursday. I still have one. Let me know if you'd like me to send you a photo ;)