Jan 26, 2011

Chocolate Delight

From SpecialK.com
Last week my grocery store had a sale on Special K cereals. I'm not much of a cereal person but I do enjoy a bowl of Special K (as well as the cereal bars which were free with my box of Special K. score!). So I went crazy and decided to try a new version of Special K, the Chocolate Delight kind.

After two nights of snacking on it and one breakfast bowl, I have made an important discovery that will help all Chocolate Delight eaters hereafter.

The chocolate chunks are heavier than the cornflakes. Thus, they settle in the bottom of the box. Therefore, you should eat the first half of the box as a nutritious breakfast cereal. And the second half of the box as a delicious, late-night, chocolatey snack.

This insight brought to you by my three quarters consumed box of Special K Chocolate Delight.

No comments: