- I like my team. Heck, the whole place has been pretty friendly.
- The benefits are good.
- The office is a mini-downtown Austin, complete with street signs. I sit at the corner of 4th and Brazos.
- My commute is short and the parking is free.
- I can wear jeans. Every day. Glory glory hallelujah!
- Many a co-worker has complimented my new blue Coach bag. Obviously they have good taste.
- The restaurants nearby are delicious and the shopping is excellent.
- I'm going to be able to travel to places more exciting than Brownwood (sorry to be a hater, Brownwood, but you must admit, our country has sexier cities).
Jan 11, 2011
New Gig in Review
As you probably know, I started a new gig. Since this isn't a work blog (it's a Team Black blog), I won't go into tons of detail. But I'll give you some highlights