Nov 5, 2011

Thankful V

Outlet Malls.

(Do not judge me for the materialistic, superficial nature of this one.)

There is no shopping experience better than going to stores out of your normal, comfortable price range and making purchases at 30, 40, 50 sometimes 60+%  off. Nothing better. It's practically a game - can I save more than I spend?

In that game, today, I won big time. Check out what I scored.

Gap long-sleeved top: originally $25, purchased for $12.50
Banana Republic sweater: originally $50, purchased for $25
Banana Republic earrings: originally $20, purchased for $5

And that doesn't even count the Christmas shopping I did which I can tell you was all 50% off or more.  (For what it's worth, I was not on a Christmas shopping mission but when a good deal jumps out at you on exactly what you want to get a person, you'd be a fool not to act on it.)

It's no wonder I'm feeling thankful for outlet malls.

No comments: