Nov 3, 2011

Thankful III

Last note post-posting I was reading my Google Reader and stumbled upon Jane's blog where she wrote about the #BeThankfulChallenge...which is apparently what I have started participating in without even knowing it.

In honor of the challenge, today I am thankful for blogs. They keep me up-to-date on Delta happenings worldwide, are a big part of me staying employed and per an earlier post, are a great way to chronicle memories. Deltas, paychecks and memories, all three are very good things.

PS As I sip my hot chocolate and get ready to book a hotel in Italy I am thankful for so many things. But I'm trying to keep them on deck instead of sharing them all with you now. I mean - whats if I have a bad day this month? I may need one of these evergreen awesome items to fill my thankful day.

No comments: