Nov 15, 2011

Thankful XV

I'm thankful for Starbucks.

058
Why yes, I am a Gold Card Member.
And yes, I have considered changing my
direct deposit from BofA to Starbucks.
I know, it's a corporate giant and we're supposed to look out for the little guy but OH MY GOD do they know how to caffeinate a person.

It's gonna be one of those weeks. It's only Tuesday (never mind that I was sure it was Wednesday when flipping though my DVR tonight), I've already visited the 'buck twice and am betting on a third Thursday morning (late night A Christmas Affair volunteering tomorrow which I suspect will make for a sleepy Thursday morning). I love that no matter where I go, I can find a Starbucks and they can consistently make me the same drink: Caramel Frappaccino with 2% milk and no whip cream thankyouverymuch.

I'm proud to say I have a green Medusa of an early morning mistress.

No comments: