Nov 20, 2011

Thankful XX

Today I am thankful for Southwest Rapid Rewards.

Because I just used them to book my plane ticket to Jane and Chris's wedding! Up early Friday morning, to Boston in time for a nap, pre-wedding activities that night, wedding on Saturday, Sunday with friends/family and fly back Monday afternoon.

As you know, I recently got a Southwest credit card. I paid my $100 annual fee and -BAM!- 50,000 reward points. That enabled me to pay $7.50 today for my round-trip plane ticket to Boston. And I still have 20,000+ points left with which to visit Kev in the spring and maybe take another, or at least half of another, trip sometime later.

Thank you Southwest Airlines for not only helping me go see my favorite people but for being bag-free and generous with your peanuts.

No comments: