Nov 14, 2011

Thankful XIII

039I am thankful for Deltas.

Three-sided shapes and sparkly-personality ladies rock my world. I wasn't sure what to think when I first rushed but I'd always liked all-girl groups and I've always been a social creature, so what the heck. I rushed.

Best. Decision. Ever.

College instantly went from good to super awesome and amazing. It was like some incredibly smart force (ie "the computer" that we talked about at rush all the time) put every person with best friend potential in one convenient group for me. Smart, super smart, chatty, shy, spontaneous, funny, quirky, caring, gutsy, ambitious - you name it, these girls have personality!

The list of things I love about them is lengthy but a few stand-out summary points are...
  • Lots and lots of fun
  • Above and beyond for each other
  • Strong, smart and savvy
DSC00591I can't imagine my college experience without Deltas. The two are synonymous. Even though I'm "all grown up" now, I'm still a sorority girl at heart and will continue to be so indefinitely.

I can't wait to see them all again. Bring on St. Patty's Day!

PS Happy birthday to two Deltas, Anna (today) and (belated) Jess!

No comments: