Oct 15, 2012

The Belly & Pumpkin Bread

18 weeks
  1. The Belly: I think you'll all agree, I'm looking pregnant. While I'm all about making Ross take these as his contribution the documentation, he's at work tonight and I think I am looking especially pregnant. As a lover of other people's pregnant bellies, I didn't want to cheat you of a photo opp. So here it is, my 18 weeks and 4 days pregnant belly, in its full end-of-day and thus larger glory. I think pregnant lady yoga pants may have to be on my shopping list in the near-ish future.
  2. Pumpkin Bread: I heard somewhere that what mama eats while she's prego can influence what Baby likes to eat down the road. And I want someone else in this house to enjoy the deliciousness of pumpkin bread with me so I'm eating it this fall in hopes that it will rub off on Baby. Note: I never would have even considered that I might have a child who doesn't like pumpkin bread. But since I am married to the only man in America who does not like it, I can't take any thing for granted. I'm starting the training and conditioning that fall = pumpkin bread now, lest we take any chances on this very serious subject.

No comments: