- What is the field nearest your home like?
Rifled with punk teenagers, probably including the ones who broke into our house. Watch out punks, we're on to you.
- How did you get into the professional field you’re in? If you’re not working, what field are you most likely to find yourself in some day?
If "Girl Scouting" is a field then it goes way back to Brownie Troopo 1048 and winds up with me sitting on I-35 looking at the Girl Scout building thinking "if I worked there I'd be to the office already and not in traffic." If fundraising, which is definitely a field, is what we want to address, well, I'm chipper and people seem to like that so I suppose that's how.
- What’s the most interesting sight within your current field of vision?
Gold sequin shoes on my shoe calendar, gift of Nancy.
- Where were you the last time you fielded questions from several people in turn?
Every minute in the office.
- How are you feeling right now?
Like this question is totally not about fields. But also jazzed that I finally unearthed a clean sports bra and can go to the gym...that is AFTER I have a margarita with Nichole since she just called suggesting such. Yes, the gym can wait until after that.
Sep 17, 2010
Jane did this a week or so ago and I thought it was neat so here I am, doing the Friday5. Except I didn't like this week's theme - nagging. How...irritating right? So I'm doing last week's.
at 4:23 PM