Sep 17, 2010

Friday5

Jane did this a week or so ago and I thought it was neat so here I am, doing the Friday5. Except I didn't like this week's theme - nagging. How...irritating right? So I'm doing last week's.

  1. What is the field nearest your home like?
    Rifled with punk teenagers, probably including the ones who broke into our house. Watch out punks, we're on to you.
  2. How did you get into the professional field you’re in? If you’re not working, what field are you most likely to find yourself in some day?
    If "Girl Scouting" is a field then it goes way back to Brownie Troopo 1048 and winds up with me sitting on I-35 looking at the Girl Scout building thinking "if I worked there I'd be to the office already and not in traffic." If fundraising, which is definitely a field, is what we want to address, well, I'm chipper and people seem to like that so I suppose that's how.
  3. What’s the most interesting sight within your current field of vision?
    Gold sequin shoes on my shoe calendar, gift of Nancy.
  4. Where were you the last time you fielded questions from several people in turn?
    Every minute in the office.
  5. How are you feeling right now?
    Like this question is totally not about fields. But also jazzed that I finally unearthed a clean sports bra and can go to the gym...that is AFTER I have a margarita with Nichole since she just called suggesting such. Yes, the gym can wait until after that.

No comments: