Jul 12, 2011

My Recent BCRC Project

Recently I mentioned that I'd been working on a project for the BCRC. Specifically I was working on their first mass email in probably about a year.

Last week it was sent to and received by about 3100 constituents. You can see it here.

Their email list might not be big yet, but I gotta tell you, it's choice. The benchmark for emails from health related nonprofits is that 17% of them get opened. This BCRC email was opened by 33.6% of the recipients! The average click-through rate is 3.3% but they reached an astonishing 15%. Again, it might be a small group but it's a small group of people who want to hear from them and then want to learn even more.

If you want to learn more about the resources they offer to people fighting breast cancer, you can become their Facebook fan or sign up for their newsletter (either by following this link and scrolling to the very bottom or just by telling me and I'll pass your name along). I highly recommend it; I think you'll be very impressed.

Helping people navigate the murky waters of breast cancer is important and I'm excited to be a part of it. I'm really looking forward to helping them with more email newsletters and lots of other marketing projects.Woohoo!

This image is a flier I recently made for use around my office.
It's pretty basic but then again, so is the project it is for.

No comments: